Why Online Bingo is Better than Bingo Halls

Online Bingo is a hugely popular pastime for people all over the world. It has been estimated that over 100 million people worldwide turn to online Bingo games for fun, entertainment and chat, not to mention some fantastic big money prizes. So what is it about online Bingo that attracts so many people?

Open all hours

Bingo fans have traditionally been catered for by bricks and mortar casinos and dedicated Bingo halls. Formerly seen as a favourite for pensioners who could enjoy a cup of tea and a chat with friends whilst possibly winning a few pounds, the growth of the internet has attracted a whole new audience.

From stay-at-home mums who want a little ‘me’ time after caring for the children, to the busy executive hoping to let off some steam after work, online Bingo offers the chance to make friends and win cash at any hour of the day or night.

Learn to play at your own pace

Online Bingo caters for players of all abilities. So from experienced players to the complete beginner, there is sure to be a game of interest.

Online tutorials and help screens guide the new player through all aspects of playing online Bingo, allowing players to get a feel for the game before progressing to live jackpot games.

Choose to play at an easy level, or play one of the more advanced games for extra thrills and bigger prizes.

Play for free at some sites

A number of the top Bingo websites offer games that you can play absolutely for free, with the opportunity to win cash prizes in some cases. Some sites offer a limited number of free games to each player whilst others reward player loyalty with additional free games when they deposit some money into their account. Either way, you don’t necessarily have to spend any money to win prizes.

Bonus payouts and additional features

Many top sites offer powerful incentives to new players by matching initial deposits to make your cash stretch even further. Some online Bingo sites will offer cash incentives of up to 300 % of your original deposit, so check out the top bonus payments before registering.

An auto facility available at some Bingo sites will even alert you to a win, leaving you free to chat with new friends and enjoy the socialising.

Make new friends

Most online Bingo sites offer a chat facility to allow you to communicate with fellow players. Although up to 80% of players tend to be female, that still leaves 20% of players who are male, so fun and flirtation can be a part of your Bingo social scene if you so choose.

If you prefer to see exactly who you are chatting to, head over to www.bingocams.com which offers the unique service of webcam Bingo, so that players can really get to know each other as they play.

A word of caution

Always make sure that the site you choose is a reputable Bingo site. Never part with debit or credit card details until you are sure that the site is recognised and trustworthy.